The Most Robust and Reliable POC on the Market. The new generation of SeQual Eclipse raises the bar for POC performance. The Eclipse 5 features the same benefits that you love about the Eclipse 3, but with next generation internal components that enhance the reliability of the POC. The Eclipse 5 goes where you go, with improved DC power operation that allows for full functionality of the Eclipse 5 when running from DC outlets. All continuous flow settings, up to 3 LPM, as well as all pulse flow settings, including the largest super setting of 192 mL, are now available while operating on both AC and DC power. The Eclipse 5 battery will also charge when the unit is connected to DC power while operating at all flow settings up to 2.0 LPM. The Perfect O2 Solution for Low-Mobility Patients: If you're currently delivering cylinders and have high delivery costs, look no further because Eclipse 5 is the ultimate solution for your patients and your business. Save time and money because cylinder deliveries are eliminated. Most patients not only require oxygen at home, but also on the go – SeQual Eclipse acts as both a stationary and portable unit to meet these needs. Some patients have low and limited mobility, but the SeQual Eclipse gives them peace of mind and the freedom to enjoy life at a moment's notice. Eclipse is lightweight and easy to maneuver by use of the universal cart with telescoping handle. This reliable unit keeps up with the various activities of daily living while providing the individualized oxygen prescription. The SeQual Eclipse is the best solution for patients with higher clinical oxygen needs, but also for those whose ambulatory activities are limited to moving from the house to the car so they can visit the doctor or friends and family.
- NEW: All continuous flow and pulse dose volumes available while operating on DC power
- NEW: Battery cartridge will re-charge when unit is connected to DC power for all continuous flow settings up to 2.0 LPM and all pulse flow settings up to 192 mL
- NEW: Next generation internal components enhance unit reliability
- Approved for Rx of 0.5 - 3.0 LPM continuous flow
- Pulse Dose volumes from 16mL to 192mL
- autoSAT Technology helps maintain a consistent FiO2 by servo-controlling the device to meet the patients changing respiratory rate.
- Three available rise time options—Fast, Medium, and Slow
- Three Adjustable Pulse Dose sensitivity settings
- Innovative Universal Cart design allows for easy access to battery
- AC and DC adapters that are smaller in size, yet more durable
- In Pulse Dose Mode, if an inspiratory effort is not detected, the device will deliver a continuous flow of oxygen; continually searching for a breath every 15 seconds
- Size H x W x D: 19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 (inches), 49.0 x 31.2 x 18.0 (cm)
- Weight: Eclipse 15 lbs., Battery 3.4 lbs.
- Continuous Flow Settings (measured in LPM): 0.5 to 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
- Pulse Dose Settings (measured in mL): 16-96mL, 128mL, 160mL, 192mL
- O2 concentration: 90%+5.5%/-3% @ sea level
- O2 output pressure (nominal): 5.0 psig (34.5 kPa)
- Sound level: 48 dBA at 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode; 40 dBA at 3.0 Pulse Dose setting
- AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- DC Power: 12 V nominal
- Battery: Quantity (2) 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing 7.92 gm of lithium content
- Power Consumption: 52 watts at 1.0 LPM CF, 145 watts at 3.0 LPM, 45 watts at 1.0 pulse dose, 95 watts at 6.0 pulse dose
- Battery Duration: 2 hours (at 2LPM continuous flow); 5.1 hours (pulse at a 2 setting)
- Nominal Battery recharge time: 1.8 to 5.0 hrs recharge time to achieve 80% capacity (dependent upon the flow)
- Backup Alarm power: 9 volt battery
- O2 concentration indicator: Green Light=Normal, Yellow=Caution <85%, Red Flashing=Warning <70%
- Operating temperature: 50ºF to 104ºF (10ºC to 40ºC) at 82.4º F (28ºC) dew point, non-condensing
- Trigger Sensitivity: Adjustable between -0.135 cm H20 to -0.37 cm H20 (negative pressure)
- Altitude Operating range: 0-13,123 (0-4,000 meters)
- Alarms/Alerts: Loss of power, Low Battery, Low Therapeutic O2 Output, O2 flow outside normal limits; No Inspiration detected in Pulse Dose Mode, Unit Malfunction
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ECLIPSE 5 OXYGEN SYSTEM, MODEL 1000BManufacturer: Caire
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (212) 491-1234
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.