ECLIPSE 2™ WITH AUTOSAT™ PERSONAL OXYGEN SYSTEM
- Eclipse 2 Oxygen System, Model 1000...
- Eclipse 2 Oxygen System, Model 1000...
Eclipse® 2 with AutoSAT™ Technology Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System™
Some want the freedom to go at moment's notice, with a lightweight portable system that offers a wide range of settings. Others want the piece of mind that a robust, dependable stationary oxygen system provides. Now you can have the best of both, with one system, The Eclipse® 2. Your Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System.™
You have the freedom to be adventurous
You can decide how oxygen therapy will affect your lifestyle. Take an active role. Enhance your quality of life. Choose to thrive.Through the use of the Eclipse 2 with AutoSAT Technology, the Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System you can achieve the freedom you deserve.
The Eclipse 2 is a single solution with both continuous and pulse dose options. It's the only personal ambulatory oxygen system on the market—a concentrator powerful enough to be your stationary system and mobile enough to ambulate. Use it around the house, the town and the world.
You have the freedom to simplify
The Eclipse 2 can remove some of the burdens associated with being on oxygen. Using one system as both your stationary and portable unit simplifies your life, your living space and can give you more independence. As the highest oxygen producing POC on the market, we provide flexibility.
The AutoSAT feature of the Eclipse 2 consistently maintains a FiO2 by adjusting to your respiratory rate. AutoSAT provides you unparalleled performance without limiting available oxygen, enabling the unit to automatically adjust to increased oxygen demands that occur as a part of everyday life.
You have the freedom to go where life takes you
Life doesn't stop with the presciption of long term oxygen therapy.With the Eclipse 2 you can go... to the store for a last minute purchase, the movies with the grandkids or a roadtrip across the country. Life is series of moments... make the most of yours!
The Eclipse 2 can be your 24/7 all-in-one solution, whether for day or nocturnal needs.With the power to do continuous flow up to 3 LPM and a max bolus size of 96 ml in the pulse setting, the Eclipse 2 can adapt as your COPD progresses.
- Sleek design is small, lightweight and easily to maneuver
- Telescoping-handled cart facilitates movement in or outside the home
- AC, DC and rechargeable power cartridge (battery) enables longer excursion times and extended overnight travel anywhere in the world
- Allows for increased activity levels
- FAA approved for commercial airline travel
- Provides a continuous supply of oxygen by extracting it out of surrounding air
- Lower electric bills—uses up to 70% less energy than other stationary concentrators
- Reduced noise and heat levels
- Produces 3,000 ml of oxygen—3x more than any other portable device on the market
- AutoSAT™ Technology—pulse delivery system that maintains a consistent bolus size for every breath as your respiratory rate increases and decreases
- Size H x W x D: 19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 inches (49.0 x 31.2 x 18.0 cm)
- Weight: With Power Cartridge 17.9 pounds (8.1 kg); Without Power Cartridge 14.5 pounds (6.6 kg)
- Continuous flow settings: 0.5 to 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
- Oxygen concentration: 90% ± 3% @ sea level
- Oxygen output pressure: 5.0 psig (34.5 kPa) nominal
- Sound level: 48 dB(A) at 3.0 LPM continuous flow; 40 dB(A) at 3.0 pulse flow setting
- Power specifications: AC Operation 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz; DC Operation 12 V nominal
- Power Cartridge: Quantity (2) 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing 7.92 grams of equivalent lithium content
- Power Consumption: 52 watts at 1.0 LPM continuous flow; 145 watts at 3.0 LPM continuous flow; 45 watts at 1.0 pulse flow setting; 95 watts at 6.0 pulse flow setting
- Nominal Power Cartridge operating time: 2.0 hours at 2.0 LPM continuous flow; 1.3 hours at 3.0 LPM continuous flow; 5.2 hours at 2.0 pulse flow setting, 12 bpm; 3.5 hours at 6.0 pulse flow setting, 12 bpm
- Power Cartridge recharge time: 1.8 to 5.0 hrs, dependent upon the flow setting, to achieve 80% capacity from a fully discharged Power Cartridge
- Back up alarm power: 9 Volt battery
- Oxygen concentration indicator: Green Light = Normal Operation; Yellow Light = Warning or Caution; Red Light Flashing = Abnormal Operation
- Operating temperature: 50° F to 104° F (10° C to 40° C) at 82.4° F (28° C) dew point, non-condensing
- Pulse flow settings: 1.0 to 6.0
- Trigger sensitivity: Adjustable between -0.25 cm H2O to -0.7 cm H2O
- Altitude operating range: 0-13,123 feet (0 - 4000 meters)
- Transition to continuous flow: Yellow LED alert if no inspiration has been detected after 45 seconds. Switches to continuous flow if no inspiration has been detected for 60 seconds and a single beep.
- Loss of power
- Low Power Cartridge
- Low Therapeutic Oxygen Output
- Oxygen flow outside normal limits
- No inspiration detected in Pulse Flow
- Unit Malfunction
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ECLIPSE 2™ WITH AUTOSAT™ PERSONAL OXYGEN SYSTEMManufacturer: Caire
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (212) 491-1234
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.